Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Its in the Air

Can anyone really believe football season is almost here again, and yes that means I will be blogging a lot more. Between the first weekend in February and the third week in July my sports world s very shallow. Those are the two sports dates that I look forward to the most because one crowns a Champion and the other begins the journey. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a die hard Saints and Ole Miss fan, I don't care if we don't win a game I'm going to support my team and run my mouth.

This is a very exciting year at Ole Miss we have a new HC, Hugh Freeze, who is bring something we drastically needed...Discipline. Also with him comes a high octane spread offense that will be able to score in bunches. Not only is the offense going to be able to put up point Coach Freeze brings with him an attacking defense that will get after the quarterback

My beloved Saints on the other hand have had a very stressful off-season. From the bounty scandal to not having Drew Brees signed to a long-term contract yet. Even though all of this is going on  it feels that this group of players have grown closer to one another and have taken on the mentality of "us against the world". even Roger can't take that away from them. 

The main thing is Football is about to be here and I cant wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment