Monday, January 4, 2016

Life Goes On

I haven't been keeping up with the blog like one should this past year. There are multiple things that i could be sharing with everyone. Let me start by saying, this past year was a year of change. I resigned from my position at TLWallace a company that i had been a part of for the last seven years. On one of my weeks home Kristi and I discussed the possibility and decided it was the right move for our family. We stepped out on a limb of faith being that I did not have a job or one lined up at the time. I was lucky enough to be able to take a month off and just relaxed and be with my family for longer than five days without trying to cram everything in. July was a month of nothing but family it was amazing.

In August I began to apply for jobs and interviews for many. I took a job at Cspire, because of my background with computer and cellphone towers. I have learned a great deal from the people that I have worked with and continue to do so. I am very thankful for God placing this group of people in my life, and also thankful for getting to be home with my family over the past six months.

With the beginning of a new year, it's the turning of a page and a new chapter in our lives. I look forward to the winds of change that are coming and the new direction that god has given my family. 2016 will be a year of change...

No comments:

Post a Comment